Holiday Homes & Rentals in Malta
Popular Holiday Homes & Rentals in Malta
Holiday homes with free cancellation
Holiday Homes & Rentals with Pool
Holiday Homes & Rentals with Internet
Pet-Friendly Holiday Homes & Rentals
Find Holiday Homes & Rentals in Malta
Most popular in Malta
Other property types in Malta that might be interesting:
Prices and availability
Things to know about Malta
Rentals and Holiday Homes in Malta's Southern Mediterranean Sun!
Lying between Sicily and North Africa, the tiny Islands of Malta enjoy year round fantastic weather with many great beaches to visit, picturesque old towns to discover and ancient ruins to observe. Dominated by a largely flatter landscape with long stretching fields and beautiful beaches, Malta is a haven for sun seekers and families – fantastic beaches and flatter landscapes for smooth cycling cater for fantastic days out with the family that you will never forget. Malta is made up of the three Islands of Malta, Gozo and Comino,
with Malta acting as the most famous island, containing the capital of Valletta with its stunning old town and many historic ancient ruins dotted throughout - such as Malta's Megalithic Temples. To discover the islands to the full, renting a car in Malta will ensure that you see as many hidden gems of the islands as possible – due to Malta's small size, bike tours are a perfect active way of exploring the islands – discover old towns, ancient ruins, stunning lagoons and awe inspiring beaches, with fantastic villas and holiday homes acting as a base!
Activities and a Range of Things to do in Malta with fantastic Villas and Holiday Homes available
Despite its small size, Malta is home to a large portfolio of places to see and activities to do. Sun seekers will be pleased to hear that Malta has stunning beaches and bays, a dream for that perfect beach getaway all year round. Of course, with beaches, bays and the sea come water sports and boat trips – Thrill seekers feel alive whilst windsurfing, banana boating or snorkelling around Malta's outstanding coast. Due to Malta's relatively small and largely flat geographical situation, Malta is very well suited to walkers and to cyclists
who want to take it easy. Malta is best suited to walks towards the end of summer – this is when the landscape blossoms with countless wild-flowers present throughout the islands. Experience Malta's staggering vertical cliffs and glorious fields – Mellieħa in the north west of the island of Malta as well as the north of the island with its staggering cliffs and beautiful bays cater well for walks with stunning views. With this in mind, the south of the main island of Malta also caters for picturesque views with its beautiful sleepy fishing villages.
Top 5 Recommendations for discovering Malta
1. Not only does Malta offer staggering beaches and landscapes, picturesque old towns are found here too. The capital of Malta,Valletta, displays beautiful narrow streets, a wonderful harbour and a memorable waterfront. Discover Malta's capital for yourself by booking a fabulous holiday apartment here!
2. Dine like the locals and visit the famous Marsaxlokk Market. This market is open on Sundays and is a great place to discover local delicacies including locally caught fish, typical Maltese fruits and jams and alcohol. Located in the picturesque fishing village of Marsaxlokk on the south east of the island, why not stop off here after a great walk!
3. No trip to Malta is complete without a visit to the renowned St. John's Co-Cathedral in Valletta. Admire this stunning structure with its breathtaking architecture dating back to the 16th century and find yourself in a completely new time period to learn about Malta's intriguing history.
4. Dating back way before the 16th century, Malta is home to countless archaeological sites, dating back thousands of years. The Hypogeum of Ħal-Saflieni is particular special to the Maltese population – the only prehistoric underground temple known to the world, the site dates back about 4,000 years. An absolute must see whilst holidaying in Malta, make sure to have the Hypogeum of Ħal-Saflieni on your to-see list!
5. Discover the smallest of the Maltese Islands, Comino and visit its staggeringly beautiful Blue Lagoon! Turquoise seas, warm temperatures and a picturesque harbour await you here – with seas so clear it seems as if boats are floating on thin air, the Comino Blue Lagoon is a piece of heaven on earth just waiting to be discovered!
Discover fantastic Villas, Holiday Homes and Holiday Apartments throughout Malta with Holidu!
Malta: A tiny country in the Southern Mediterranean with a big heart and a big range of places to discover, activities to enjoy and sunshine to experience. Malta more than makes up for its small size of its islands and is a truly unique setting renowned throughout Europe for its picturesque villages, stunning ruins and rich history. Finding your dream Maltese accommodation has been made a lot simpler with the assistance of Holidu!
Use Holidu's user friendly search function and determine how many rooms your accommodation should have, facilities available such as a TV, Internet access, a dishwasher as well as proximities to the beach and places of interest amongst many other features. Rediscover yourself on these beautiful islands and book your dream villa, holiday home or holiday apartment today with Holidu!
FAQs: Holiday Homes & Rentals in Malta
On average, what was the cost for holiday homes in Malta in 2020, during coronavirus pandemic?
Malta is one of the cheapest countries in Europe. The costs for a holiday rental here amounts to about €145.80 per night.
When can you get the best deals on holiday rentals in Malta?
According to our most recent historical data, the months at the lowest possible cost in Malta are February, January, and March, with average prices of €119.19, €121.2 and €122.66, respectively.
In which months is it more expensive to rent a holiday home in Malta?
It can be concluded, analysing the data for the year 2020, that the costs per night for accommodation is usually higher, on average, during the months of July (€186.86), August (€186.19), and June (€166.62).
Is Malta a good location for a last-minute getaway?
If you decide to discover Malta, we recommend organising your visit in advance because it is usually very high in demand, with an annual average occupation of 49% in the year 2020.
When are more holiday homes available?
The months that have the highest availability, on average, are May (with an availability of 61.2%) November (61%), and December (59.67%), according to the trends observed in 2020.
Which months is it more difficult to find available rentals?
The month with the highest average booked rental figures is August (only 35% of properties were available on average in 2020). Followed by July (41.25%), and February (46%).
Are there many holiday homes in Malta?
Holidu offers around 2800 properties in Malta from 20 different partners, so you will find the perfect type of accommodation you are looking for. We have everything you need!
Holidu compares hundreds of websites to find your perfect holiday rental for the best price.
- Holiday rentals