Holiday Homes & Rentals in Turkey
Popular Holiday Homes & Rentals in Turkey
Holiday homes with free cancellation
Holiday Homes & Rentals with Pool
Holiday Homes & Rentals with Internet
Pet-Friendly Holiday Homes & Rentals
Best Holiday Homes & Rentals in TurkeyGuests agree: these stays are highly rated for location, cleanliness, and more.
Other property types in Turkey that might be interesting:
More Popular Destinations in Turkey
Prices and availability
Current Holiday letting prices in Turkey
Current holiday letting availability in Turkey
Things to know about Turkey
Villas and Holiday Homes in Turkey between fascinating landscapes and wonderful cities
Those who are looking for villas and holiday homes in Turkey will undoubtedly find their perfect accommodation in a fascinating city such as the metropolis of Istanbul or the capital city of Ankara as well as the by the coast. Turkey, with its surface area of more than 300,000 miles squared and a population of around 80 million inhabitants takes up a tiny part of the Balkans in south east Europe, with most of the country lying in Anatolia on the Asian continent. Turkey therefore caters for a fascinating contrast of western modernity and the traditional eastern way of life.
Holiday makers who book villas and holiday homes in Turkey visit due to Turkey's fascinating historical monuments from the Greek and Roman eras as well as the Ottoman influence. The southern Mediterranean coast in particular offers a large portfolio of Greek and Roman monuments, including in Izmir (Smyrna), Efes (Ephesos) and Bergama (Pergamon). The cave city of Cappadocia in central Anatolia as well as the coastal regions by the Mediterranean and Black Seas are equally fascinating, offering fantastic views and countryside to explore.
Fantastic Opportunities for Sport and Leisure to suit Everyone
Turkey offers a large portfolio for sport and leisure: The Coastal regions by the Mediterranean are equipped with fantastic touristic infrastructure for all kinds of keen water sports enthusiasts. Bathing, swimming, scuba diving and snorkeling are available as well as opportunities for wind and kite surfing, sailing and speed boating. An experience you won't forget in a hurry is a day trip with a traditional wooden boat, which are found dotted all over the Mediterranean Coast. Those who rent villas and holiday homes in Turkey will certainly enjoy possibilities for sight seeing and shopping, which is catered for in the fascinating cultural hubs of Istanbul, Izmir and Bursa.
As Istanbul lies on the Strait of Bosporus, connecting Europe and Asia, Izmir and Bursa are found in Western Anatolia and are accessed easily from Istanbul with Turkey's well developed and modern motorways. Many visitors who rent villas and holiday homes in Turkey fly to the Atatürk and Sabiha Gökcen airports in Istanbul or arrive at the airports of Izmir, Antalya or Dalaman. Holiday makers also take advantage of the well priced possibilities for renting a vehicle, available in practically all holiday resorts. The well developed roads in popular touristic areas make it easy to explore the Turkish coast and its countryside by car – with stunning landscapes throughout the country, this is highly recommended.
The Top 5 Tips to Make the Most out of Turkey
1. The metropolis of Istanbul with its 15 million inhabitants fascinates many visitors with its unique historical monuments from the Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman times. Especially outstanding monuments include the Hagia Sophia from the 6th century AD, one of the largest and most stunning churches of its time as well as the fantastic blue mosque with its six minarets, both lying in close proximity to each other.
2. The famous and unique cave city of Cappadocia, with many caves being used today is located in central Anatolia and features history dating back to the early Christians: Discover this part of the world with a hot air balloon ride!
3. The city of Bursa lies in western Anatolia by the Mount Uludag national park. Bursa has a deserved UNESCO World Heritage Site Label and fascinates through its three historic mosques from the 14th and 15th accent as well as the thermal springs in the Cekirge district.
4. The beautiful town of Kalkan lies between Dalaman and Antalya with close proximity to the equally as beautiful town of Kas – Kalkan exhibits a beautiful bay, a great pebbly beach and draws visitors from far and wide. With many great villas and holiday homes available here, Kalkan is your perfect summer getaway!
5. It is a terribly kept secret that Turkey features some truly fantastic beaches: Discover some of the best beaches in Turkey including the famous Iztutu beach located by the town of Dalyan. Discover beautiful sand and relaxation villas and holiday homes available in the area with Holidu!
Find Beautiful Villas and Holiday Homes in Turkey with Holidu
Find your dream Turkish accommodation with Holidu! Select the amount of rooms you require,
the availability of a garden, a pool, child and pet friendly facilities and many more with Holidu's simple search function!
FAQs: Holiday Homes & Rentals in Turkey
On average, how much do holiday homes in Turkey cost?
Based on our data, Turkey has an average price of €137.87 per night, which is a relatively high one for a country in Asia.
When are holiday rentals cheaper in Turkey?
Travellers who want to save as much as possible should visit Turkey in March, January, and February the cheapest months of the year, with average prices of €110.65, €110.83, and €115.99 per night, respectively, based on data collected in 2020.
When are holiday rentals more expensive in Turkey?
When you look at renting a holiday home in Turkey, the highest prices are usually seen in the month of July (with an average of €191.59 per night), followed by August (€165.34), and September (€158.16).
Is Turkey a good location for a spontaneous getaway?
Considering the figures observed in 2020, it is an excellent country for a journey at the last minute, since it has an average annual availablity of 61%, which is comparatively high.
When are more holiday homes available?
In 2020, the months with more free accommodation in Turkey were May, April, and February with average availabilities of 72.6%, 68.75% and 66.6%, respectively.
During which months are there fewer rentals available in Turkey?
Holiday rentals in Turkey reach their peak in demand in August, with an availability rate of 41.4%. The second most requested month is July, with 49%, and the third is September with 54.75%.
How many rentals are available in Turkey?
In Turkey we offer you a comprehensive catalogue of around 13000 properties, with options of all kinds, thanks to our 19 local and international partners.
Holidu compares hundreds of websites to find your perfect holiday letting for the best price.
- Holiday rentals