Holiday Homes & Rentals in Cornwall
Popular Holiday Homes & Rentals in Cornwall
Holiday homes with free cancellation
Holiday Homes & Rentals with Pool
Holiday Homes & Rentals with Internet
Pet-Friendly Holiday Homes & Rentals
Best Holiday Homes & Rentals in CornwallGuests agree: these stays are highly rated for location, cleanliness, and more.
Other property types in Cornwall that might be interesting:
Popular Destinations in Cornwall
Prices and availability
Current Holiday letting prices Cornwall
Current holiday letting availability Cornwall
Things to know about Cornwall
Cottages and Holiday Homes in Cornwall – England’s Gem
Cornwall is by far the most popular choice in the UK for British holidaymakers. No wonder, as many bays, miles of sandy beaches and steep cliffs make this county a place worth seeing. Cornwall is easily accessible by train, car and by coach if you are travelling from within the UK and isn’t too far away from cities within the West Country,
such as Exeter, Bristol and Plymouth. The county offers many great opportunities for different kinds of holidays: Surfing enthusiasts, walkers and couples looking for a quiet break come here every year to unwind and rediscover themselves. Book your cottage in Cornwall with Holidu today!
Cottages, Holiday Homes and Holiday Homes by some of England’s most beautiful Scenery
Ragged cliffs, wind which makes you feel alive and vast sandy beaches - these are probably the images of Cornwall which first pop into your head at first thought. However, there is so much more to experience about the county – it is recommended to take a drive around to explore Cornwall’s hidden gems and beauty. To gain a literal taste for Cornwall, why not try a local Cornish pasty or some locally sourced Ice Cream – these tasty treats are sure to go down a hit, especially on a sunny day by the beach. Cornwall also specialises in
producing some of the best traditional ales in the country, so why not stop off at a local pub during or after a day walking in the hills. Despite Cornwall’s outstanding natural beauty and charm, it should be taken into account that Cornwall is still within the UK – which means one thing: Rain. To experience Cornwall at its best, it is best visited between April and September. Saying this however, you certainly shouldn’t forget your sun cream and sunglasses in the summer: If you don’t take care, you may get sunburnt quicker than expected!
5 Travel Tips in Cornwall: Cottages and Holiday Homes for the Perfect Holiday
1. The, “Trebah Garden” can be found not too far from Falmouth. Here you can find peace, an idyllic setting and various types of plants, such as daffodils, magnolia and hydrangeas. One of the highlights is surely the koi-pond, the waterfall or the hills of rhododendron flowers. Start the day in a café with a hearty breakfast and enjoy a day in this hidden oasis.
2. If you book a holiday home in Newquay, you have the opportunity to visit one of the UK’s most famous Zoos. Lions, lemurs and penguins aren’t the only attractions here – a petting zoo is also available. Do you want take the opportunity to be a zookeeper for the day? This is still possible at Newquay zoo!
3. St. Ives is not only arguably one of the most beautiful places in Cornwall, but also the UK. While it is worth appreciating St. Ives for what it is, a pure seaside gem, it is also worth exploring the area and its surroundings. Wander by majestic cliffs, stroll by the bay and prepare to be amazed by the exhibitions in the sculpture museum!
4. A place certainly worth visiting in Cornwall is Land’s End. This symbolic point is the most south westerly point on the British mainland and also marks the spot of the legendary Land’s End to John o’Groats challenge, a distance of roughly 870 miles. If you don’t fancy the trekking the entire route, but want to discover the Cornwall side to it, there are many holiday homes and cottages available with Holidu!
5. A hidden gem which should be more well known throughout the UK is St. Michael’s Mount, a tiny Island which can be found close to Penzance. It is visited by only a handful of tourists and it features a castle on a small hill on the Island – a truly unique sight to behold. If castles and historical buildings are your cup of tea, then the touring pass of the National Trust which allows you to visit many landmarks for free should be something to be considered
Discover Cottages, Holiday Homes, Holiday Homes and Holiday Homes in Cornwall’s stunning scenery with Holidu
Choosing your perfect cottage in Cornwall is child’s play with Holidu’s simple search function - determine where your cottage, holiday home, rental or home should be located to tailor your holiday to discover your own personal Cornwall. Decide on how many rooms your accommodation should have, whether it should have a pool,
a garden, a tv, internet access, a dishwasher and all sorts of various facilities to fit you. If you are planning on staying in the UK for your summer holiday, Cornwall is a solid option to enjoy some of the best weather, scenery and beaches the UK has to offer. Book online today with Holidu!
FAQs: Holiday Homes & Rentals in Cornwall
On average, how much do holiday rentals in Cornwall cost?
At an average price of €157.00 per night, Cornwall lies at the upper end of the price range for holiday homes in the United Kingdom.
What time of year offers, on average, the best holiday rental prices in Cornwall?
If you want to make the most of your money, the most affordable months to visit Cornwall are March (€121.47 the average price per night for accommodation), January (€124.96), and February (€129.46).
When are holiday homes more expensive in Cornwall?
In 2020, the month that had the highest annual average in Cornwall was August, with an average price of €210.46 per night. This was followed by July, with an average of €177.39, and December, with €171.04.
Is it necessary to plan a trip to Cornwall well in advance?
When visiting Cornwall we recommend you to think ahead, as 77% of rentals are usually booked, according to last year's data.
What time of the year can I find more available holiday rentals?
The months when it's easiest to find available accommodation in Cornwall are January (the average amount of properties that are free reached 53% of the total in 2020), February (42.8%), and March (40.25%).
Which months is it more difficult to find available rentals?
The accommodations in Cornwall reach their peak in demand in August, with an availability rate of 1.4%. The second most requested month is September, with 1.75%, and the third is July with 6%.
How many rentals are available in Cornwall?
We have 8100 properties for you in Cornwall, provided by our 32 local and international partners.