Holiday Homes & Rentals in Ibiza
Popular Holiday Homes & Rentals in Ibiza
Holiday homes with free cancellation
Holiday Homes & Rentals with Pool
Holiday Homes & Rentals with Internet
Pet-Friendly Holiday Homes & Rentals
Find Holiday Homes & Rentals in Ibiza
Most popular in Ibiza
Other property types in Ibiza that might be interesting:
Prices and availability
Things to know about Ibiza
A Holiday in Ibiza – Summer, Sun, Sand and The Sea
Ibiza is the second largest Balearic Island and lies by stunning blue crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean, close to the Spanish mainland. Next to great villas and holiday homes, many equipped with gardens and pools, the near constant sun provides for great times and memories associated with this island. In the north of Ibiza, you will find the original part of the island and the famous fertile red earth between green pine forests. Steep, impressive cliffs and idyllic beaches dominate the romantic landscape at the north coast. Holiday makers looking for peace and relaxation will feel at home here with options to relax in villas in St Llorenc de Balafia. Whilst the northern coast is strongly defined by the Serra de sa Mala Costa mountain chain, the south offers a flatter,
friendlier landscape with flat sandy beaches and piny hills. The most popular holiday destination in the east is Santa Eulària des Riu, which features a beautiful promenade, turquoise water and vast offers to experience – a perfect destination for families and those after pure relaxation. In the south, the most beautiful and most popular beaches can be found – the Playa de ses Figueretes of Ibiza’s capital city, Eivissa, is made up of many bays and small beaches which are popular with younger holiday makers to soak up the Mediterranean sun. Along the beach, many great bars, restaurants and opportunities for water sports can be found – the south also features the wonderful natural reserve of Parc Natural de ses Salines with fields for salt creation and great bays, ideal for bathing.
Villas, Holiday Home and Holiday Homes under Palm Trees
Wonderful little fishing bays are found in Es Cubells with great villas with pools also being found further towards the centre of the island in St Josep de sa Talaia, where Ibiza’s highest point of the Sant Josep mountain lies at 475metres: Wonderful views of the island are offered here as well as picturesque white houses, typical for the island are found. Roam through stretching fields of pine trees and enjoy the Ibizan feel for life. Sant Antoni de Portmany on the west coast is a haven for beach lovers, especially those who like to celebrate the night away. Countless bars and clubs along the promenade are great for fun nights out with your friends and are sure to make a lively evening! Ibiza’s party season ranges from mid spring to the late summer,
offering flexible dates to go and discover Ibiza’s world renowned nightlife. The peak of summer hits in July and August with temperatures regularly hitting the mid-30s Celsius. To cool off, Ibiza offers many opportunities for water sports, such as scuba diving, banana boating, jet skiing and many more. Due to Ibiza’s small size and easily accessible towns by road, it is recommended to hire a car for the day and easily explore the entire island – discover the stunning Cala d’hort beach on the south west coast with the picture postcode Es Vedra rock island a stone’s throw away and explore the cosy beach bay of Cala d’enserra on the island’s north east: All in a day. With many villas and holiday homes located throughout Ibiza, you are never far away from all the action. Book with Holidu today!
Top 5 Travel Tips for Ibiza:
1. A great day trip is to the beautiful sandy island of Formentera.White sandy beaches and the turquoise surrounding sea spread a distinctive Caribbean feeling in the heart of the Mediterranean. The original charm of the island can be enjoyed at the great holiday resort of Es Pujols. Great villas, nice cafes, restaurants and boutiques add to this island’s charm.
2. Ibiza’s renowned nightlife is best enjoyed at the Playa d’en Bossa. This paradise for all nightlife lovers attracts many revellers with its well known, “Space” and “Ushuaia” clubs, where many famous international DJs provide for lively and exciting music. A large number of bars as well as beach clubs make sure that unforgettable nights are spent here.
3. Great fun for the whole family is found at the Aguamar water park in Playa d’en Bossa! Many pools, water slides await people of all ages whilst great catering offers offer breaks between to help you catch your breath.
The park is easily accessible by road and lies near the city of Evissa with many villas on offer in the area.
4. A great and peaceful excursion in Ibiza is a day by the small Cala Boix bay in the east of the island. This magical bay is renowned for its black sand and its staggering surrounding cliffs. A more active sea is suited to body boarding and surfing, great fun for family and friends. Fantastic restaurants are also present in the area: Tuck into some paella under palm trees and view the stunning sea.
5. An iconic hippy image is linked to the island, even if this connotation may be a bit outdated nowadays. Colourful batik shirts and flowery headgear award the island with an incomparable charm – a visit to a hippy market should therefore be a priority during your stay. At the authentic, “Las Dalias” market close to Santa Eulària des Riu, unique jewellery and great antiques are found.
Rediscover yourself in Dream Villas, Holiday Homes and Holiday Homes throughout Ibiza!
Ibiza, an island associated with sun, a mix between relaxation and lively nightlife and above all, fun. With great water sports on offer and heaps of things to see, things to do and things to experience, there is no wonder that Ibiza is extremely popular among British tourists and has a legacy engrained in British holiday culture. Find your perfect villa on this island online today with Holidu with
it’s simple search function and determine how many rooms your accommodation should have, whether there should be internet access, a TV, child friendly facilities and a close proximity to great restaurants and beach bars. With many great villas, holiday homes and holiday homes tailored to you, there has never been a better time to explore your own side to Ibiza. Book online with Holidu today!
FAQs: Holiday Homes & Rentals in Ibiza
On average, how much do holiday rentals in Ibiza cost?
Ibiza is the most exclusive destination in Spain that you can visit, costing on average €330.19 per night, according to 2020 data.
When are holiday rentals cheaper in Ibiza?
If you want to save as much as possible during your visit to Ibiza, go there in February (€254.28 per night on average), January (€262.09), or March (€265.52) to find the lowest prices for the whole year.
In which months is it more expensive to rent a holiday rental in Ibiza?
When you look at renting a holiday home in Ibiza, the highest prices are usually seen in the month of July (with an average of €443.31 per night), followed by August (€402.96), and June (€396.76).
Do I need to plan a trip to Ibiza well in advance?
It's better to book sooner than later in Ibiza as only 46% of the properties are available, according to our 2020 data.
What time of the year can I find more available holiday rentals?
October, September, and May are, in order of highest to lowest, the months that present the largest number of accommodations free, with respective average availability figures of 56.6%, 56.25% and 53.4%.
Which months is it more difficult to find available rentals?
The months with the lowest properties available in Ibiza are, in order, August, February and January, with respective average availability figures of 34%, 39%, and 41%, based on data collected in 2020.
How many homes are available in Ibiza?
We have 1700 properties for you in Ibiza, provided by our 33 local and international partners.