Popular Destinations in Italy
Holiday Homes & Rentals in Italy
Current holiday rental deals in Italy
Holiday homes with free cancellation
Holiday lettings with sea view
Pet-friendly holiday homes
Holiday Homes & Rentals with Pool
Best Holiday Homes & Rentals in ItalyGuests agree: these stays are highly rated for location, cleanliness, and more.
Prices and availability
Highlights in Italy
Things to know about Italy
Rentals in Italy – find your perfect home from Suedtirol to Sicily
La dolce Vita – the sweet life. Not many other countries promise such a distinct way of life, delicious food and relaxation as Italy does. Time seems to slow down here due to the seemingly constant sunny weather, the soothing sound of the sea and the way of life lived by the locals.
An Ice cream in the morning at a bar of a traditional street café, a cappuccino in the afternoon in a sunny piazza and a tasty aperitif on the beach watching the sun go down all go down as treats. A holiday in Italy is a particularly pleasurable experience – enjoy the sweet life with a great villa in Italy.
Italy: Villas in many Various Regions
Great Italian regional specialities are just as various as Italy’s many stunning landscapes. From huge mountains with steep cliffs in The Dolomites, green rolling hills of Umbria, world renowned cultural hubs like Florence, Venice and Rome down to the sun soaked Island at the end of Italy’s boot shape, Sicily. Great accommodation perfects your holiday:
Book a beautiful villa in Italy directly by the sea or a stunning villa with a terrace and a garden in undisturbed nature. Not only does Italy’s mainland impress: The unrivalled beautiful Island of Sardinia is a hotspot for beach holidays with its crystal clear, turquoise sea. The Island of Elba is truly magical in the spring with its blossoming orchids and peaceful bays.
Top travel tips in Italy: Villas, Nature, Culture and the Sea
1. When we think of Tuscany, we tend to picture images of rolling hills, vast olive orchards and dark red vineyards full of grapes. This is typical for the region in central Italy and why Tuscany is a popular destination. Enjoy a prolonged walk through vineyards and enjoy tender wild boar filets with truffle ravioli alongside a glass of the famous Brunello di Montalcino red wine. Tuscany also calls itself home to countless art and cultural treasures – the leaning tower of Pisa, Florence’s cathedral and Ponte Vecchio, the medieval town of Volterra as well as the horse race in Palio in Siena which is found all year are all found in this beautiful region.
2. Milan,the capital of fashion for Italy isn’t only home to great opportunities for shopping and browsing through countless designer boutiques, but also opportunities to view cultural landmarks. Milan’s gothic cathedral made up of white marble the Duomo di Santa Maria Nascente is Milan’s main landmark and is one of the most famous pieces of architecture in Italy and offers stunning views of Milan and the Alps from the cathedral’s terrace. Milan is truly a great city worth visiting; warm summers and mild winters make it a pleasant city worth visiting all year round.
3. Active holiday makers can feel truly at home in Italy thanks to great winter sports and walking opportunities in the Dolomites with its deserved UNESCO World Heritage Site label. The huge mountains of the southern Limestone Alps rise in the Belluno and the Trentino regions and shine in a unique red light at sunset due to their special geology. Enjoy the beauty of this country and experience an enriching holiday in a villa in Italy.
4. A relaxing beach holiday with the whole family can be found at the Adriatic-Coast. The popular destinations of Rimini, Bibione and Rosolina lie directly by the Adriatic Sea and are great places to spend many relaxed hours at the sea. Great villas in Italy with a pool, a garden and a close proximity to beautiful restaurants are a sure way to help you feel at home in this stunning country.
5. The five wonderful villages of the Cinque Terre are found along the Ligurian Riviera. The colourful houses of the villages radiate an unrivalled flair which even impressed UNESCO, who rightfully awarded them with a World Heritage Site label. A walk along the coast is bound to relax whilst you experience charming side streets and charm of the small fishing villages. Determine your preferred date to book your accommodation for and choose from a variety of villas, holiday homes and rentals with Holidu today!
Rediscover yourself in Italy with a selection of Villas, Holiday Homes, Holiday Homes and Apartments with Holidu
Whether you are after a skiing or snowboarding holiday in the Alps, a city break in a beautiful historical city, a walking excursion in the rolling hills or a relaxing beach holiday to recharge yourself; Italy has it all. Let Holidu help you take the trouble away from finding your dream villa in Italy when you determine your check in and out date
and where in Italy you intend to travel with Holidu’s simple search function. Choose from a variety of holiday homes, holiday homes, villas and apartments with a pool, a garden, internet access, a tv and close proximity to the surrounding areas amongst various other facilities. Book online today to find your dream accommodation with Holidu!
FAQs: Holiday Homes & Rentals in Italy
What was the average price for a holiday rental in Italy in 2020, the first year impacted by the corona crisis?
What time of year offers, on average, the best holiday home prices in Italy?
In which months is it more expensive to rent a holiday rental in Italy?
Is Italy a good location for a last-minute getaway?
What are the best months for a spontaneous getaway?
When are fewer holiday homes available?
How many homes are available in Italy?
Holiday destinations in Italy
Holidu compares hundreds of websites to find your perfect holiday letting for the best price.
- Holiday rentals